Monday Eve ~
* enjoy Asheville’s best bluegrass jam at the Bywater
* feel some soul with a vocal jazz session at Tressa’s
* get down with a lively contra dance at the Grey Eagle
* Get you taste on at Sante with their 10 wines for $10 Flight Special!
Tuesday Eve ~
* Cornbin & Bones jazz, swing music at 5 Walnut Wine Bar
Winesday Wednesday Eve ~
1/2 bottles at the French Broad Chocolate Lounge
1/2 off glasses at the Market Place Restaurant
Wine Tasting at the Wine Studio of Asheville
Wine Tasting at the Heavenly Spirits Wine Bar
Thursday Eve ~
* Opening reception for Paint & Chocolate featuring Genie Maples and French Broad Chocolate Lounge
* Sip Vino + Fine Art in Action with James Daniel @ Vino Vino
* Girls Gone Wino – at Sante wine bar – Ice Cream & Wine – oh my!
* Girls w/ Nobunny
& Papa @ Orange Peel
Friday Night ~
* Black Moth Super Rainbow w/ The Marshmellow Ghosts @ the Grey Eagle
Woody Pines @ Highland Brewing Co
* Caspa w/ Selector Cleofus @ Orange Peel
* Analog Moon w/ Josh Roberts & the Hinges @ One Stop
! @ Martin Luther King Jr Park (Saturday)
* Family Fun @ Sandburg Farm (Saturday)
* Dirty Dancing Festival @ Lake Lure
Saturday Eve ~
* Fist Fam w/ The Ville Boyz, Foul Mouth Jerk
, TOPR & Adam Strange & more… @ Orange Peel
* The Asheville Shakesperience w/ Montford Park Players
* Asheville Symphony Opening Night: Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 5
* GC Myers opening reception @ Haen Gallery
NC State Fair
Dreamland Motel at Bebe Theatre (Thurs – Sat)
Hedwig & the Angry Inch at NC Stage Co
Hickory Nut Gap Farm Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze
Random Concierge Suggestions this week:
Take a food tour – Asheville Food Tour gives a delicious tour every day either downtown or Biltmore Village. Eating Asheville is a blast on Friday or Saturday
Zoom around on the LAZOOM Tour – quirky fun, totally Asheville!
Hike the Devil’s Courthouse – what an under-appreciated view! It’s barely a stroll to avid hikers, but the view is absolutely spectacular – take a picnic & a book & relax on a sunny afternoon!
GO WHITEWATER RAFTING – USA Raft still does whitewater trips on the French Broad & its beautiful… watch the leaves change from the water, feel the peace of seclusion that comes with rafting in September.
Look Up, Asheville – take the Asheville’s Architectural tour & learn about the historic masterpieces that decorate our city’s skyline!