When planning a destination wedding in Asheville, NC, you will discover that Hotel Indigo is conveniently located near many wedding venues, making it the ideal boutique hotel to pamper your overnight guests. There are few spots on earth that seem to have it all Asheville, North Carolina is one of them.
Consider the multitude of ways in which our hospitality team can be of service to you…
- Wedding Blocks give your out-of-town guests a luxurious experience.
- We offer room discounts for your out of town guests. Book your discounted rooms today!
- For more information on wedding blocks, please fill out our group block request form or contact the hotel directly.
- Asheville Elopements our penthouse suites are the ideal backdrop to your celebration
- Intimate Vow Renewals revive your vows in romantic Asheville
- Perfect proposals if you've found that someone special, let us help you plan your Asheville proposal
- Wedding Planners we know Asheville's best, let us connect you with someone that can help you plan the wedding of your dreams
- Bridal Brunches our culinary team creates magical experiences for your guests
- Bachelor / Bachelorette weekends allow us to cultivate an itinerary you will all remember for a lifetime
- Bridal / Groom Suites a gorgeous place to get ready before the wedding, catered by our sophisticated culinary team
Hotel Indigo captures the sophisticated urban landscape of Downtown Asheville. From the hotel rooms that speak of harmony and balance to the Penthouse Suites that offer compelling views of the surrounding mountains and city, this is the place to celebrate … relax … and renew.
As an inclusive property with the mission of celebrating each guest, we are always proud to welcome same-sex couples and their guests. Please let us know what we can do to help you feel comfortable during your Asheville wedding!
Your wedding guests will appreciate the easy access to Asheville's area attractions. Gather with friends and family at Hotel Indigo's oneFIFTYone Boutique Bar & Kitchen to enjoy New American cuisine, boutique wines, exquisite martinis, and Dynamite Roasting Company coffee. Walk to the many restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues in Downtown Asheville.