The Hotel Indigo is unique in that, for your Asheville travel, it offers all the conveniences, sophistication, and amenities you expect in a world-renowned hotelier and meeting facility, combined with the personalized attention and authentic sense of place you only experience with a boutique hotel. When you choose the Hotel Indigo as your Asheville, N.C. hotel, you are welcomed with warm Southern hospitality and a relaxing getaway that you will never forget.
We believe in celebrating our guests and in a concept of service through friendship. These amenities, accompanied with personalized service by Asheville's best hotel team, create limitless possibilities for your Asheville vacation.
- OneFIFTYone Boutique Bar & Kitchen We are currently offering a limited menu in our bistro between 4pm-10:30pm on Friday and Saturday only.
- A limited selection of edibles such as wraps, fresh fruit, salads, and baked goods are available 24 hours a day.
- Room Service Temporarily unavailable
- Fitness Center Temporarily Closed. Two treadmills, elliptical machine, recumbent bike, free weights, and Lifestyle weight machine.
- Business Stations Three computers and a printer available for guests.
- Meeting Room Accommodates about 35 people and is perfect for small-to-medium sized business meetings or events. The oneFIFTYone Boutique Bar & Kitchen is also available to cater your event.
- Accessible Hotel Amenities - 6 Accessible Rooms with Roll In Showers, 8 Wheelchair Accessible Parking Spaces, Disabled or Accessible Parking available.
- Valet Parking only for $20/night.
- Need to receive a package during your stay? We'll gladly receive and store your package until your arrival. A package handling fee will be applied at $4.50 per package received/stored, includes 20% service charge. Please call ahead if you require special handling or for oversized packages.