The Hotel Indigo is unique for your Asheville travel as it offers all the conveniences, sophistication, and amenities you expect in a world-renowned hotelier and meeting facility. Combined with personalized attention and an authentic sense of place, this type of boutique hotel experience is what you receive when you choose the Hotel Indigo. As your Asheville, N.C. hotel, enjoy warm Southern hospitality and a relaxing getaway that you will never forget.
We believe in celebrating our guests and in a concept of service through friendship. These amenities, accompanied by personalized service by Asheville's best hotel team, create limitless possibilities for your Asheville vacation.
- OneFIFTYone Boutique Bar & Kitchen Breakfast: 6:30 AM 11:00 AM daily; Lounge: 4:00 PM -10:00 PM Tuesdays-Saturdays
- A limited selection of edibles such as wraps, fresh fruit, salads, and baked goods are available 24 hours a day.
- Room Service Housekeeping is offered on 5th day of stay or upon request at check-in.
- Fitness Center Two treadmills, elliptical machine, recumbent bike, free weights, and Lifestyle weight machine.
- Business Stations Three computers and a printer available for guests.
- Meeting Room Accommodates about 25 people and is perfect for small-to-medium sized business meetings or events. The oneFIFTYone Boutique Bar & Kitchen is also available to cater for your event.
- Accessible Hotel Amenities - 6 Accessible Rooms with Roll-In Showers, 8 Wheelchair Accessible Parking Spaces, Disabled or Accessible Parking available.
- Valet Parking is only $20/night.
- Need to receive a package during your stay? We'll gladly receive and store your package until your arrival. A package handling fee will be applied at $4.50 per package received/stored, including 20% service charge. Please call ahead if you require special handling or for oversized packages.