Upscale Southern Hospitality
The Hotel Indigo is unique in that, for your Asheville travel, it offers all the conveniences, sophistication, and amenities you expect in a world-renowned hotelier and meeting facility, combined with the personalized attention and authentic sense of place you only experience with a boutique hotel. When you choose the Hotel Indigo as your Asheville, N.C. hotel, you are welcomed with warm Southern hospitality and a relaxing getaway that you will never forget.
From the moment you walk through our lobby doors, an atmosphere of peace and tranquility greets you and invites you to experience more. The pervasive culture at The Hotel Indigo in Downtown Asheville — cultivated by our conscientious hotel team — is built upon the premise of celebrating our ability to exceed your expectations. Our goal is to attend to your every need and request in a prompt, friendly manner that makes you feel as if you are our only guest. We believe in celebrating our guests and in a concept of service through friendship. These amenities, accompanied with personalized service by Asheville’s best concierge team, create limitless possibilities for your Asheville vacation.
- OneFIFTYone Boutique Bar & Kitchen – open for breakfast, dinner, dessert and drinks (6-11 AM and 4-10 PM).
- A limited selection of edibles such as wraps, fresh fruit, salads, and baked goods are available 24 hours a day.
- Room Service – available during restaurant hours.
- Fitness Center – Two treadmills, elliptical machine, recumbent bike, free weights, and Lifestyle weight machine.
- Business Stations – Three computers and a printer available for guests.
- Meeting Room – Accommodates about 35 people and is perfect for small-to-medium sized business meetings or events. The oneFIFTYone Boutique Bar & Kitchen is also available to cater your event.
- Concierge Service – Customize a memorable experience. Allow us to arrange dinner reservations, provide directions, book a spa, massage, or salon appointment, order a floral arrangement or a box of truffles, and offer guidance as you plan your stay in Asheville, NC.
- Convenient valet parking with 24 hour service and unlimited in/out privileges. ($18 per vehicle, per day)